Skip to content
O/T (Off Topic)

katmandulou responded:
ROFL! Thanks Mimi, I loved this!

dollbug replied to katmandulou's response:
Hi Lou.....after I hit the submit button....I thought that I should have said to make sure your volume was on but not too loud. I happened upon this by accident. I could not even believe it. I can not even imagine having so many pets at one time. Perhaps this is someone who rescues them or just keeps them. I have no idea. But I decided to share this with anyone who wanted to watch.

I have 2 little furbabies and then I dog sit the grand dogs as well. (5 of them - 4 small, 1 large) They stay in their own space though, except for the large one....she stayed with me and I house trained her since my son worked. She and I bonded back then and she thinks when she comes to my house she has to *protect* me. She minds me well and is no trouble at all.

I hope things are going well with getting your kitchen in order.

Remember to pace, pace and pace....especially with all you have on your plate right now.

Take care.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

rudyandirmouse responded:
MiMi, this was sooo cute! Thx for sharing.

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
465 of 540 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.