Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

HGH
    petal2010 posted:
    I had a call about using the HGH today. This is putting drops under your tongue. I would like to know if anyone has tried this. I'm thinking maybe it works for some people and not for others from reading about it on Web MD. Please. please give me a reply if you know anything about good about HGH. Thank You
    petal2010
    John 3:16

katmandulou responded:
    Hi petal2010 and welcome!

Be very careful when someone tells you they can cure or alleviate the symptoms with something as powerful as Human Growth Hormone. I don't think you should try anything called a hormone without your doc's knowledge and approval.

See the article here:
    http://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/human-growth-hormone-hgh

Lou

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
    Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    489 of 564 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.