Skip to content
Thursday *****7/24/2014 *****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily. MiMi in NC.....where we will be getting some showers again today, maybe. It seems the rain is scattered about in some areas. It is quite strange just how the rain works. Never know where it just might be.

Here is hoping each of you had a good night's rest...and that we all will have a good day with little or no pain. I slept ok but I was sick last night. We went out to celebrate my DH's birthday....well, I had a couple of pieces of fried onion which made me sick. I should have known better....but I ate it anyway. I also paid dearly for doing so. It seems like my body does not like anything fried. (no matter how much it is or what it is) I need to always remember this.

So much going on again around the world. It is getting to be something almost daily now. News in NC is never good anymore. It is always something that most of us do not even want to hear. Not a good thing at all.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our support group. I am sure that soon you will find something that will help improve the way you feel each and every day. This does take time and effort as we all have to do our own trial and error process for this. We are all different and what helps one may or may not help another. It is interesting how we share the wrath of the dragon but yet we deal with it in different ways. The human body is quite complicated. So much alike in some ways yet so different in other ways.

Vitamin D. IMPORTANT*****speak to your doctor about getting your level checked.

Have a good day and remember to pace, pace and pace even more. It does the body good.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

katmandulou responded:
It's Throwback Thursday! (on FB, anyway"026)

Still warm but not as humid here, they say no rain, but it looks like it could. It's very cloudy and dreary looking; no natural D for me today. I hate going outside when it feels like you're walking through steam.

DH and I signed the papers with Home Depot, and the kitchen project will start in 3-4 weeks. They have to do a final measure (tomorrow), order the cabinets and everything else, and coordinate people being here and doing things. I'm SO excited! My cabinets are from Woodmark (Newport honey maple), countertops are Silestone (Blue Sahara) and floor is a Pergo bamboo (and I have to pick out a color). It should be all done by the end of Sept.

No new wildlife in the house, I guess they got the message. DH said the first one was big, probably a parent, and the other two were small. They have all been disposed of.

With the kitchen resolution so close, I'm going to have to find something else to b***h about! LOL I'm sure I won't have to look far.

I wish you each the best day you can possibly have!
Lou

melpom responded:
Good Thursday to all! It is going to be another hot day here in Kansas! We will leave today to go to Alabama. I am so not looking forward to the drive but will be nice once we get there. I will try and keep up with the board while traveling but sometimes my phone won't allow me to post so... I will be lurking!
Take Care and Wishing you all well! Mel

Lou, Glad to hear you have your kitchen plans settled and are ready to get it done! Hope it turns out wonderful!

MiMi, if I remember right today is the day you were going to check out a possible tool. I hope you find it very helpful!

mnjeepguy responded:
Just a quick check in before bed, I made it to work and through a down day of 10hrs. Just one more day to go then rest up for the next week.

I was afraid to even sneeze and throw my back out again, but I made it. It is not even close to being right, but it was good enough to get me through it.

Take care everyone and have a good night.

Cory

msmary15 replied to mnjeepguy's response:
I think of younger people who still have to work. I worked up to this Feb and felt the pain and leg weakness was too great so I finally retired. I hope you can get some relief from the back pain. While I'm sorry anyone needs to go through pain Thank you all for being there and sharing your story.

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
374 of 401 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.