Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
vice-grip headaches
SHELLEY28409 posted:
Hello everyone Having a bad day today and hurting all over....my IBS is acting up and both my rib cages on both sides are killing me....they feel like they are being pushed out and my stomach is giving me a fit...cant ever get any relief....dr's dont undertand...just tells me it my nerves... Also have vice grip or a band feeling around my head an I get this alot....my head feels like someone poured cement in it and it has hardened...everything is so tight...does anyone have any suggestions.....is this part of FM...I cant take drugs so I guess i willl have to suffer.... Have a good weekend guys, not sure I will be back on for awhile...in so much pain with flares and al the rest...but i hope you all have a rested and relaxing weekend.. God bless you all....

pocotaz responded:
Oh Shelley, I'm so sorry you've been feeling horrible. :sad: :sad: I haven't been on the site often lately because I to have had a three day Migrane from going back to work. I knew it was going to happen and just went to bed when I got home. I use ice on the back of my head or on the area that hurts sometimes it helps. I know that ice doesn't always help all that use it but it numbs my pain even if it's temporarily. I wish I could be there for you so much and I feel so helpless. It is the most frustrating thing not to know what's causing all those headaches and your dizziness. It also sucks when your stomach gives out too. : :sad: Nothing makes sense to me anymore as I continue to read all the posts. It's so overwhelming and agrevating to see all this suffering. It's even more agrevating to be helpless. I hope you feel better when you get up this morning. Please take care and I'm sending lots and lots of soft hugs. Linda

angelldakota responded:
vice-grip headaches is a good description... i have this headache all the time too... and then migraines... i feel like my head just wants to fall off... perhaps if it did my neck damage would slow down and it wouldnt hurt so bad huh lol... sick joke i guess... I hope your headaches get better soon... i havent found anything to help tho... sorry... but i guess maybe in time i might... new to this dragon... Question tho... do you have ringing in your ears that is real loud... and do your eyes get affected... like burning and vision problems??? i just had my eyes checked 2 months ago and got a clean bill of health... now they baffle me lol... but i am still totally baffled by this dragon... hope you find relief soon... bless you

Helpful Tips

Vitamin D level checked ***
I encourage everyone who is having pain problems to ask your doctor to check your Vitamin D level......a simple blood test...and so very ... More
Was this Helpful?
214 of 244 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.