Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Must Read
back2it posted:
Excellent Book to read Fibromyalgia & Chronic Myofascial Pain by Devin Starlanyl and Mary Ellen Copeland. It hits it all nothing left out and describes in a way we all can understand. Gave to my dr to check out even he went and got it and sent on to the other two people who have it in the office. Our doctors are puzzled by this desease and they too appreciate the knowledge of others in helping us help each other. Good luck all. The pain never ending the sleepnessness felt and the abilities slowed down. Every day a new day a new challenge , we can do it.
Was this Helpful?
13 of 19 found this helpful

Pixe5 responded:
I have the book..haven't read it yet. Copeland is a very good author, she has also written several books on depression and manic depression. Her emphasis in all her books is on developing coping skills. She is very authentic because she has all these illnessness herself.

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
364 of 391 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.