Skip to content
Tempurpedic Deluxe
fibrosufferer posted:
I had a 3" memory foam topper for 5 years, and it worked all right, except it became too soft and sunk in at certain spots and didn't bounce back.

I just made a big purchase and got the Deluxe version of the Tempurpedic Cal King size bed. I was going to get the most expensive one, but this one had the best support for my fibro points of pain.

It took one week to break in, and now I have to tell you my pain has subsided in a lot of areas, and I am certain it will continue to improve. I also bought the side and back pillow with the indent, which is hard, but it's great if you sleep on your side or back...from Tempurpedic.

I would recommend anyone buying a mattress topper to go with the firm one, for sure! It is more affordable and will provide you with the support you need. It might take a couple weeks to break in, but it's less expensive than the Tempurpedic.

I am 45 and have neck damage, have had knee surgery, and have major nerve damage issues and constant pain from the fibro, so this was worth relieving a good portion of pain and finally getting some sleep. I wake up without my feet literally killing me when I walk on them now! It was previously excruciating, and now it is nominal.
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
485 of 560 found this helpful