Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Fibromyalgia and bra search
1935kjean posted:
I have found the best bra for me. It is the AAAH Bra from Rhonda Shear on HSN. I read another post from a lady who has found the same bra and loves hers also. I ordered a speical of 4 bras and have gone back for 4 more, but they were sold out of my size, so I got a two pack for more money, but well worth the cost. I also got the matching panties and love them also as they have enough coverage to keep from pulling on them all day. I can wear this bra all day and also sleep in it at night as the straps do not dig in and the band does not cut into me. I am so glad I have finally found them and now I can wear support again. Fibro is a terrible thing and I suffer daily from pain. Do not Lyrica or Cymbalta as I also have polycystic kidney disease and worry about the meds making it worse.
Was this Helpful?
4 of 6 found this helpful

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
462 of 537 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.