Skip to content
I have had this problem for at least 2 years!!
sickandtired1258 posted:
This started at least 2 years ago with a very sore throat, which I still have with no explaintion of how or why??? 2010 I had surgery. Which I have been warfarin, since be on since clots in my lungs so they put me on warfarin I am still on it at lest until mid July!! Now Fell down 2 steps on to a hard tile floor. I went to the ER and had all of test and x-rays ( should be glowing ) from all of the tests i have had. LOL But the keep coming up with the same thing! Just saying go home and rest!! but i am getting cabin fever!! just going to the grocery store is tiring me out and i take the motor carts!! and i am only 48!!! I am just out of Dr's how can tell me anything so any suggestion your be great!! I have been to 3 different hospitals and i am getting the same generic answers!! Put the show on the other foot and iI'm sure that something would e done faster then I could blink and eye!!! S
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi and welcome here,

I encourage you to find a primary care provider and pursue answers with him/her. The ER is there to ensure your life is safe but not for looking into deeper answers.

The fatigue is common for those of us with FM but that doesn't mean there isn't something else going on too.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
465 of 540 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.