Skip to content
Fibromyalgia/Sciatica/backpain - treatment - a blessing
An_198665 posted:
I was suffering from Fibro/back pain /sciatica for the last 3 years and it was just a very trying period. I was taking strong pain killers just to get some relief. I was open minded and when someone put on a toe ring made from iron metal only on my third toe of both feet at a certain point and said this will relieve you of all the pain/sciatica/fibro in your body I said lets try it. I have been wearing the toe rings for 3 months and the pain is basically gone..I don't take any meds for pain and believe me I tried accupuncture, meds the works and nothing helped.

So anyone suffering from this kind of pain be open an dtry it. If you want to know where exactly to wear it get on this discussion and I will revert back.

Krrish
Was this Helpful?
1 of 5 found this helpful

skrappy77 responded:
I would like to know about this toe ring Krrish please.

MermaidWishes responded:
Hi Krrish,

I'm going in today to get an epidural for my back problems. Please let me know where you found them.

Thanks,

Dee
You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
---Christopher Robin

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
471 of 546 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.