Skip to content
fitzgift
fitzgift posted:
I have tried all meds and each one had severe side effects they tell you on T.V. what side affects they are so why try them. I use herbs and just plain mineral water like Pelligrino I drink a glass in the a.m.and one in the p.m. so far I have slept through the night and sure I still have the burny symptoms but they are toleratable. I do 5HTP @ SSt John's wort together and eat half banana before bedtime,the nother half in a.m. I have had this fibro since the 90's and it does get worse as I have gotten older so the walking and other light exercising is very important. Hope this helps fitzgift
Was this Helpful?
2 of 4 found this helpful

jimmarti responded:
This is for everyone who has not yet found a decent "solution" to Fibro. I beg you to at least try LDN -- Low Dose Naltrexone. Research it, either find a Dr. who knows of it or order it from Canada, yourself. We do not have to suffer so much! It has a 50 % chance of helping, both adults and children. It has been a miracle for me for 9 months, now!! Cheap, no side effects, easy, etc. Please!---

Marti XX

Marylyce replied to jimmarti's response:
How long did you take it before you noticed a difference? What is it?

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
485 of 560 found this helpful