Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
fitzgift
fitzgift posted:
I have tried all meds and each one had severe side effects they tell you on T.V. what side affects they are so why try them. I use herbs and just plain mineral water like Pelligrino I drink a glass in the a.m.and one in the p.m. so far I have slept through the night and sure I still have the burny symptoms but they are toleratable. I do 5HTP @ SSt John's wort together and eat half banana before bedtime,the nother half in a.m. I have had this fibro since the 90's and it does get worse as I have gotten older so the walking and other light exercising is very important. Hope this helps fitzgift
Was this Helpful?
2 of 4 found this helpful

jimmarti responded:
This is for everyone who has not yet found a decent "solution" to Fibro. I beg you to at least try LDN -- Low Dose Naltrexone. Research it, either find a Dr. who knows of it or order it from Canada, yourself. We do not have to suffer so much! It has a 50 % chance of helping, both adults and children. It has been a miracle for me for 9 months, now!! Cheap, no side effects, easy, etc. Please!---

Marti XX

Marylyce replied to jimmarti's response:
How long did you take it before you noticed a difference? What is it?

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
188 of 205 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.