Skip to content
Ahh Bra
pinkplatypus posted:
I am happy I found this community - after years of having a variety of issues I was just diagnosed. I have found bras to be a major issue - I am 41 5'5' & 190lbs w/ 38DD. I found the Rhonda Shear Ahh Bra on HSN & it has been a life saver - I bought an XL to start but better for the house - the L is great, but in a pinch the M also works - it is hard to find these in stock, but I have been able to grab some & I was even able to find an under wire Ahh Bra. If you are fuller busted than me it might not work - this has been a life saver. I do wear "privacy" inserts that I bought at QVC item # A314820 - the two together are the best ever in comfort - underwires drive me insane & I have loved the one I was able to get - I keep looking for more online at HSN - you just have to keep checking.
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

maggiethedoglover responded:
Dear Pink,

Welcome to the FM community. We are happy that you found us!

I have also purchased AH bras and find them to work fairly well. I cannot tolerate any pressure on my rib cage so I but AH bras in size 44. I am 5'4" and weigh 160. The main problem with them is that they cost so much. Have you tried Dreamland leisure bras or those from fourcorners?

Soft hugs,

maggie
Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats - Voltaire

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
471 of 546 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.