Ahh Bra
pinkplatypus posted:
I am happy I found this community - after years of having a variety of issues I was just diagnosed. I have found bras to be a major issue - I am 41 5'5' & 190lbs w/ 38DD. I found the Rhonda Shear Ahh Bra on HSN & it has been a life saver - I bought an XL to start but better for the house - the L is great, but in a pinch the M also works - it is hard to find these in stock, but I have been able to grab some & I was even able to find an under wire Ahh Bra. If you are fuller busted than me it might not work - this has been a life saver. I do wear "privacy" inserts that I bought at QVC item # A314820 - the two together are the best ever in comfort - underwires drive me insane & I have loved the one I was able to get - I keep looking for more online at HSN - you just have to keep checking.
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

maggiethedoglover responded:
Dear Pink,

Welcome to the FM community. We are happy that you found us!

I have also purchased AH bras and find them to work fairly well. I cannot tolerate any pressure on my rib cage so I but AH bras in size 44. I am 5'4" and weigh 160. The main problem with them is that they cost so much. Have you tried Dreamland leisure bras or those from fourcorners?

Soft hugs,

maggie
Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats - Voltaire