Skip to content
Stuttering
mjmosher posted:
Thank goodness I have found this community to share and talk about this challenging dissability. So many times, and looking back over the years, I found synpmtoms were/are all in my head. The stuttering or symptoms occur when I'm in that so called 'fibro fog'. I literally have to almost stop talking, take a second, and attempt to continue talking. Oh and the voice changing, gosh I thought I had an issolated symptom here. I find that when I trully get physically exausted, as in working a long and hard day, my voice kind of breaks, gets deepers and I sound as if I were getting symptoms of losing my voice as with a cold or flu. So, I guess we all are just dealing with symptoms and we are all learning daily new things, unfortunately not always the best of news. I am thankful for this site. Thanks for everyones input. I will keep on reading and you will definately see me posting in the future. Have a low-stressful day! :- )
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
196 of 213 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.