Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Try Savella
Aly47 posted:
I have been taking Savella with good to moderate succes. I also take a prescription antiinflamatory that seems to take the edge off the pain. It took about 2 month to get used to the side effects of the Savella. The hot flashes were horrible, but seemed to have subsided. I only get them if I have a major flare up. I also use ice packs and heating pad altenatly when I get home from work and this does seem to help a bit.
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

mnjeepguy responded:
Savella made a big difference for me. That is, until the free samples ran out and I found out my insurance laughed at paying for it.

booch007 responded:
I am on Savella too and it is my new best friend! BUT I can only take 12.5mg due to the side effects of heart rate and unable to sleep. I do increase to 25mg for days I know are tough to get through. But I need Valium at night to get to sleep.

I agree for those it works for, thank God they invented it.......

I agree HELPFUL. Nancy B

Please be aware though that it is increasing norepinephrine 3 times the seratonin level so it is pushing your body.......watch B/P and blood sugars if you have these issues. Hugs, Nan

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
365 of 392 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.