Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Restless legs
sunnybozzo posted:
I have had fm all of my life I believe and I am now 67. For the restless legs I find when they are bad I need to drink more water. If I get dehydrated and I do when travelling I have to remind myself to drink more water. Only water helps, not juice or tea or coffee.
When I was in my 40's my body felt like it was in it 60's and now that I am in my 60's my body is in its 80's. I am allergic to most pain medication so I just take Tylenol xtra strength.
You have to learn to say no to demands.
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

fitzgift responded:
Hi I wanted to let you know that I too have RLS and what I have found that helps me is rub your legs with apple cider vinegar when they start to act up . I was so surprised how it helps and I can relax then and fall asleep. hope you try it and this will help you . fitzgift

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
188 of 205 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.