Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

  • Second Opinion

    Second Opinion

    Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

  • Community


    Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Sign Up

Restless legs
sunnybozzo posted:
I have had fm all of my life I believe and I am now 67. For the restless legs I find when they are bad I need to drink more water. If I get dehydrated and I do when travelling I have to remind myself to drink more water. Only water helps, not juice or tea or coffee.
When I was in my 40's my body felt like it was in it 60's and now that I am in my 60's my body is in its 80's. I am allergic to most pain medication so I just take Tylenol xtra strength.
You have to learn to say no to demands.
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful
fitzgift responded:
Hi I wanted to let you know that I too have RLS and what I have found that helps me is rub your legs with apple cider vinegar when they start to act up . I was so surprised how it helps and I can relax then and fall asleep. hope you try it and this will help you . fitzgift

Helpful Tips

Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
488 of 563 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.