Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Every Day is a new day
Fibro36 posted:
After struggling with Fibro. for 23 yrs., I've discovered that anything you try could have a different result each time. I've have over 9 Massage Therapists, and can count on one hand how many times I've benifited from the massage. But the times I did respond, it was a great relief. The majority of the times, I'd start hurting all over like the flu, not being able to touch my back to the carseat, my skin hurt so bad. You just about have to try, and hope it helps. You'll know right off, whether to continue or STOP !!! I now have an implanted morphine pump for the pain. It's been a struggle also. The external pump trial proved to help the pain 98%. Once the pump was implanted with a catheter interally routed to my spinal fluid, it didn't help to that degree, yet it has helped enough to keep it in. Maybe it would help some of you, who are suffering tremendously. Talk to your Pain Dr./Anesthesiologist who is the professional who does the pump implant. You can read about it by looking up "Medronic Morphine Pain Pump". Best of Luck to you all !
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Helpful Tips

Vitamin D level checked ***
I encourage everyone who is having pain problems to ask your doctor to check your Vitamin D level......a simple blood test...and so very ... More
Was this Helpful?
214 of 244 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.