Skip to content
Fibromyalgia Fog
tremendousbrunette posted:
I have found using bee pollen or adding a teaspoon of honey to your diet a few times a week has helped me. I also use games that make me remember, or use strategy, or find things exercises my brain.
Was this Helpful?
2 of 4 found this helpful

patsyann64 responded:
I've had fibro for at least 10 years and only recently started to have the "Fog" I thought I was getting senile! I try games too, so far its no help....any meds for this?

spookiesmom replied to patsyann64's response:
My fog comes and goes. The only thing I've found to help is to write it down, then hope I remember where I put the paper.

xperky responded:
Today I was doing the bills and discovered I forgot to enter the last check into my ledger! Panic set in. Then I remembered the check and amount and fixed the error. It makes me worry that I'll make a big mistake on something very important!

Thanks for the tip. I like honey in my herbal tea, so maybe that's a good thing.
With Compassion,
Margaret

Anon_145258 replied to xperky's response:
I know, it gets so hard to maintain your household sometimes, when you feel like your brain is in shuffle. Glad you were able to fix the problem. I once forgot to pay the mortgage, huge mistake.

jdhnay25 replied to Anon_145258's response:
I thought I was going to be one of the few who didn't get the dreaded Fibro Fog and I realized over the Easter weekend that that is what was going on with me in the past four years when I would forget stuff like how to drive, and where I am,, and what I'm doing, and to take my meds, and where I put stuff, and I'm only 25. The driving thing really scares me. Lately it's getting worse. It scares me. My speech is messing up. I forget words. I forget objects. I forget names. My mind doesn't feel quite right. I space out. I'm confused often. I just don't understand stuff like I used to.

dollbug replied to jdhnay25's response:
Hello.....MiMi in NC....there are some medicines which can also affect some people like this....so be sure and do research on anything that you might be taking to see...we, FMers, tend to blame everything on the wrath of the dragon, aka FM....but that is not always the case...

coQ10 is supposed to be a good supplement to help this....I was taking it for a while until I participated in a clinical trial and I had to quit taking it.....so I have been off for 12 weeks....I am now taking it again...so I hope mine will improve after I have taken it for a while...

They also have focus....which I have read about but not tried yet....

It is bad when we have "spells" which scare us....I have been there done that too...

I hope things get better for you soon.

Take care.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

SwayWithMe replied to jdhnay25's response:
I totally know how you feel I've been recently diagnosed with Firbro but i had it for a little over a year. It sucks but lately my Fibro Fog is just UGHH! I can't talk it's like I have a thought but I can't convey it into speech. Or all of sudden I'm disoriented or just not here it feels like I'm going crazy but Im totally aware of it. -sigh- Abilify did not work going to doc to try something else.

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
467 of 542 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.