Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Items and tricks in my toolbag.
JBirdFletcher posted:
  • The standerd heating pad.
  • Frozen peas- for use on those very rare days that cold does not make me hit the celling.
  • General muscle rubs- from everyday markets. I give my self a nice muscle rub focusing on those triger points that I can reach.
  • Asian muscle rub oils. I use when I need to cover a large area or Dh is kind enough to give me a massage. I also use it a drop at a time on my temples for headache.
  • Eculiptus oil- for use in the shower when my sicunses are acting up or I have a headache.
  • Crutches for thoes days when I am exausted and tremors take hold.
  • Extra meds in my bag just in case I need them
  • Ginger tea to help relieve muscle tension.
  • Tumeric or asprin. 1 tsp of tumeric per 8 oz of milk. {This acts the same as asprin so do not use both}
  • Several diffrent neck pillows.
  • Breathing excersises when I find my shoulders around my ears.
  • Meditation- concerating on releasing each muscle individualy.
  • Hot hot showers and stretches of my arms and uper back while I am in there.
These are the things I do along with play vidio games or computer games. I also check in here to take my mind off of things.
The last thing I do some may think bad of me for but I voice my pain. Speeking about it helps me to remember to put things in prespective.
I may have dyslexia and can't spell, I may have Brain Fog and not remember who you are, I may have tremors that scare you, I may drop everything I pick up but, By ALL I do it with everything I am!!!
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

xperky responded:
Thanks for these tips!
With Compassion,
Margaret

JBirdFletcher replied to xperky's response:
You are more than welcome hun. I hope someone other than me gets some use out of them. In 10 years thats about what I have come up with. Always looking to add more.
I may have dyslexia and can't spell, I may have Brain Fog and not remember who you are, I may have tremors that scare you, I may drop everything I pick up but, By ALL I do it with everything I am!!!

booch007 responded:
Can you add these into our toolbox? Look under resources for it. Just go to the last page and fill it in. Do a copy and paste. It will be perserved forever there with all out helpful himts.

It is so important for newbies to see all that we do to help ourselves.

Please try and share it..................Thanks NancyB

booch007 responded:
Never mind, I was able to stick it in there...our toolbox is 7 pages long but worth the reading for some who need help.

Thnaks for your input and help for others...Nancy B

JBirdFletcher replied to booch007's response:
That is actualy where I origonaly posted it. Clicked on tips and filled it out don't know what happend. Thanks for getting it into the right spot. hehe.

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
447 of 521 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.