Skip to content
HELP FROM HEMP OIL
Rangertweety posted:
To All my Pain Suffering friends out there,I hope your ready for a miracle.I was sent a video one day about hemp oil and how it heals and cures.I am always looking for pain relief from fibro and arthritis,so after watching this video I went to the health store and bought a bottle of hemp oil.Its salad dressing oil,no THC.Anyway,I started basting my feet and knees with this stuff.After a few days my feet stopped burning and hurting.I liked it so much,I started basting myself like a turkey and as funny as it all sounds...the pain in my body started to vanish!It's been 7 weeks now and I have not taken any pain meds.I usually pop tramacet like candy but now its just amazing.I put on oil where I hurt and the pain disapears!Everyone needs to try hemp oil.I take capsules now,2 a day and use the oil for surface pain.Since starting this new treatment I have been able to get off all pain meds,anxiety,depression,IBS pills.Its just amazing!I still take nortriptyline at night with cesemet but that is all.All my friends are having great results too.Try HEMP OIL,sold all over in herbal stores,some Zehrs,Bulk Food.It helps acne,exema,pain from arthrtis,helps lower cholestral,blood pressure and so much more.I plan on going to see my Dr, in the new year to share my great discovery for pain control.I even have a better head on my shoulders instead of the fogged up version.PLEASE TRY IT and MERRY CHRITMAS TO ALL and HAPPY PAIN FREE NEW YEAR!
Was this Helpful?
6 of 6 found this helpful

kylersnanna7 responded:
Thank you very much for the info, I will try it.

Merry Christmas to you too!

Diane

seisel responded:
what kind of hemp oil and where can I get it is it hemp seed ooil and the capsules what mg do you take I tried taking Lyrica and that made me crazy I definately need some help

fitzgift responded:
I am into all herbs also ai heard of a hemp oil but didn't research but after your joy of finding it and the terrific results I am going to research it My fibro @arthritis seem to get worse every year the Dr. Has meonPercocet 2 x day I don't want to life on this so will diffenatly try this thanks Fitzgift

gypsyeyes71179 responded:
you take hemp capsules??

shaunnalee7 responded:
where can i find some reasonably priced

crispy05 replied to shaunnalee7's response:
http://hempmedspx.com/cibdex/ Check out this site for Hemp Oil. The about page explains questions well. I havent used any yet. I just heard about this site by someone who HAS done the research in & out of the country. Hope this helps.

crispy05 replied to shaunnalee7's response:
http://hempmedspx.com/cibdex/ Check out this site for Hemp Oil. The about page explains questions well. I havent used any yet. I just heard about this site by someone who HAS done the research in & out of the country. Hope this helps.

crispy05 replied to gypsyeyes71179's response:
Amazon even sells them. Don't know what brands are best tho.

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
471 of 546 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.