Skip to content
OXYGEN
1dazygal posted:
I haven't seen this posted so I'll tell my experience.

I've done tons of research on fibro and migraines. Before getting the fibro DX I used oxygen for migraine pain. It wasn't 100% every time but it helped.

There's a chiro in my town offering "NEW" fibro treatment. You guessed it oxygen. Since I already had oxygen at home I decided to try it, after getting the Drs info packet on how he uses it for treatment. He stated fibro patients and others in pain breathe shallow. I know I do. He treats his patients by having them breathe oxygen while they walk a treadmill.

I started a journal and in the morning I would breathe the oxygen for 3 mins at a setting of #2. I was very surprised. It took away the brain fog and gave me energy! I also have CFS so what a blessing. I used it on the treadmill and found I could walk longer and not fill ill. It's been a great help. Use search engines and you should be able to find articles on this program.

You can't just walk around breathing the oxygen or you'll get a major headache and fill sick. We're talking about people with normal oxygen blood levels.

It's really helped me wake up in the morning and go rt in to exercise. You would need to show your Dr the research because most states require a script. My ins also covers 80% . Just thought I would let you know
SHARE A SMILE WE COULD ALL USE ONE, THAT
INCLUDES OUR LOVED ONES
Was this Helpful?
5 of 5 found this helpful

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
371 of 398 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.