Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
IS YOUR MIND IN A FOG AND YOUR SO TIRED?
CozyTime posted:
If you don't sleep well, have bad fog as the day goes along and can barely do what you need to, it's time to check out this medicine.

It's called NUVIGIL . It started out being used for people with sleep disorders. They are now trying it on CFS and fibro patients.

It will not "speed" you up. I take it 30-60 mins before I have to get up. Sometimes I take at 6am to be fully alert by 9am. I cat nap in between.

It will clear the fog outta your head. You can follow conversations and move

I take a half a pill on days I MUST function. I could but I don't take it daily. I don't want to be a tolerance - not sure that would happen anyway. Ask your Dr for a sample.

Someone asked on a post I have going if I knew anything for fatigue. Fogged out and couldn't find the post so here it is for everyone.

It helps me greatly when I must get up and handle business. Check it out. Hope it helps someone else. Let us know
Was this Helpful?
7 of 7 found this helpful

Helpful Tips

Vitamin D level checked ***
I encourage everyone who is having pain problems to ask your doctor to check your Vitamin D level......a simple blood test...and so very ... More
Was this Helpful?
214 of 244 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.