Skip to content
For great weather
sunnyskylvr posted:
We moved to Albuquerque New Mexico last year in hopes of finding some relief for my physical pain, and low and behold it REALLY helped! I loved it there! The bluest sunny skies ever, everyday for the 9 mths we were there!! We had to come back as my mother-in-law became very ill and then passed away suddenly, God bless her soul. However, we are most likely going to go back by the end of the year and I am so excited to say the least as I know that the weather has a huge impact on my pain level and I feel much relief there! So I am sending this tip to you all. Try New Mexico if you can. The closer to Albuquerque the better as it's not to cold in the winter and not to hot in the summer. I live in Ohio now and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone!! The humidity and the rain and snow are CrAzY bad!!!
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

fitzgift responded:
I agree ,,from Pa moved to S.Calif but more towards the desert where it is just to hot and I feel worse when I go to My sons in Long Beach I feel wonderful so will be moving there .

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
371 of 398 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.