Skip to content
Pain free
1234SRV posted:
I've been using magnesium and malic acid together. This works wonders in controlling the pain. Search the web on this!
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

booch007 responded:
There is a product called Fibro malic that was recommended a while ago and it does help as one of the supplements for us.

Dr P has also taught us that Mg can be normal in the blood values yet intracellular Mg is low. SO....it is a must to be repleted.

Dr Oz stated that all should take 250mg. so I take 250mg twice a day. (one for the normal in me and one for the sick and depleted person I am) BIG help for me. It is a trial and error thing, if all the other minerals and ions in your body are in alignment you can feel better. IT is just so hard to accomplish this.

I take, Mg, Calcium, B Complex CoQ10 and fish oil as my supplements to my meds. It is part of the whole.

Oh if it were only as simple as a few things. You should always try if you can.

Thanks for sharing the malic acid again for the fmily to remember as an option in replacement.......

Nancy B

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
374 of 401 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.