Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Office chair with wheels
Old1now posted:
I have started to use the office chair from my computer area to sit in when I unload the dishwasher and when I sort laundry. That way I don't have to squat or stay bent over. I can just scoot the chair back and forth to move things from one area to another. At first I thought I was just being lazy but I have less pain doing things this way and I don't get as tired. I hate the idea that loading and unloading the dishwasher wipes me out,but that's how it is.
Was this Helpful?
7 of 7 found this helpful

xperky responded:
I like your idea. I use a step stool to sit and use my front-loading washer/dryer. Bending over, and especially squating, are hard on us.
With Compassion,
Margaret

booch007 responded:
NICE IDEA!

My kitchen chairs are on wheels and my husband used it to help clean the frisge...and then I took the idea. You are at just the right height to SEE what you need and little bending involved.

OH thank you for a new tool for the fmily......good idea for us to try as well.

Thanks again.....Nancy B

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
457 of 532 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.