Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
SALT
cocobelle12 posted:
Just try not to eat it for a week, I went on a diet that cut out all salt I was amazed.
Was this Helpful?
1 of 5 found this helpful

jmorr responded:
Hi cocobelle 12
I was just reading some posts and saw yours and thought i would put my 2 cents in.....i have been a believer for my whole 53 years that salt is not such a good substance for the body...Everything has salt in it to some degree. and i notice that when i eat more salt then whats already in the food, i swell up.....Like one of my fav snacks is saltines with a slice of cheese on top...I dont eat very many as i pay for it the next day with the swelling.....So whether thats your experience or not, i just tend to not salt anything.....i use garlic salt which has more salt then id like, and the only thing i do salt is pork.....look at the labels next time you go to buy ANYTHING....you will notice that every single item you purchase has salt/sodium to some degree....its horrible....but anyways, that my say....have an awesome day

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
456 of 531 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.