Skip to content
Warm Showers
tabor posted:
Having frequent warm showers help eliviate the pain.
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

dollbug responded:
Hello.....MiMi in NC....at night right before bedtime I can take a *hot shower* using lavender bath salts and this eases the pain and allows my muscles to relax too so that I sleep better at night....I am one of the FMers here who sleeps in a recliner....actually it has been since 2005....(not by choice though)...this is one of the *tools* that I have found to help my FM pain...I have a catnapper recliner which I love...it is very comfortable but I also sleep with pillows....so I am sleeping on very soft materials...

You might also try the Stopain Spray.....good stuff, found at Walmart for less than $8....I use this as needed...

Take care.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

MarFran responded:
Yes, I agree that warm showers can help with some pain. I shower every morning soon after I get up to loosen my stiff muscles also and it helps get me through the day.,

booch007 responded:
Yes this is a tool in the toolbox, with many others. If I have a headache in this, I wash my hair too...the massage of the scalp and wamth to the back neck muscles helps so much with the meds.

This is an adjunct to the medical therapy we take..

Absolutely right. Nancy B

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
194 of 211 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.