Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
HANG ON ANYWAY !
okaynu posted:
Both illness'- Fibromyalgia & CFS is invisible and creates all sorts of Losses & poor quality of life, and worse yet it manifests loneliness! I deal with it by setting my appointments in the afternoon.Try to focus on what pleases you and then do it and then you will see how it matters to your surroundings. When I get scared or lonely during an episode, I think about my spirit that is deep within- it is who you are no matter what !
So hang on anyway.
Was this Helpful?
5 of 5 found this helpful

dollbug responded:
Hello okaynu and welcome. Good info that you shared with us. Yes....sometimes it is indeed possible to *control* when you have to do things. I know though when I was having to go into court with my son I had no choice in the matter and it was at least an hour and a half driving time to one county and over 2 hours to another....which did not help my situation either. It seemed like the closer the date was I got really nervous about the trip. (I hate driving on the interstate anyway, especially so far).

Once I arrived there and so many times I was there for just a very short time....(less than an hour for the most part)....I then had to get back onto the interstate for the drive back.

Once I arrived home I was not in good shape for several days then. Stress does horrible things to us FMers.

You are correct though....we should all remember our spirits....no matter what.

Thanks for sharing.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

fibroinsd responded:
love your name!

welcome.
cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

Anon_57995 responded:
We do not have a spirit.
We are a spirit; we have a body.

Health Insurance in Your State

Learn about plans, benefits, and costs in your state's Marketplace.

From WebMD

Helpful Tips

Vitamin D level checked ***
I encourage everyone who is having pain problems to ask your doctor to check your Vitamin D level......a simple blood test...and so very ... More
Was this Helpful?
214 of 244 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.