Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/living-healthy/f/weight-loss/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

Jelqing at an early age
    TylerSmith posted:
    I am a 16 year old guy who has recently found some adds on the inernet for this thing called jelqing, and i was wondering if it would do any damage to me since i am still growing. I have searched for if anyone else has had this concern and all that i have seen is people saying that its all okay and the earlier the better you should start. A brief description of how it is done (this should all be done while half effect): There are 3 main parts to doing this and they include first warming up your penis with a warm towel and then applying some pressure around your whole penis using your thumb and finger and starting at the base moving up towards your head taking 2-3 seconds and doing this around 50 times to start. Next, you shake your penis holding the base, only just a bit like not hard at all The last part is using your thumb and index finger to hold the head of your penis as you tense the muscle that you use if you want to stop peeing for about 10 seconds (10 repetitions) Please no one say that it's stupid or you should be fine with what you have or anything like that i just want to really know if i could permemantly screw myself up.

Louise_WebMD_Staff responded:
    We have an article on penis enlargement methods including jelqing: Penis Enlargement-Does it Work? Risks include tearing of the tissue, burst blood vessels, fractured penis (requiring surgery and I imagine horrific pain) and other problems. For more information, I would recommend our Men's Health: Man to Man Board.

Helpful Tips

Interval TrainingExpert
    Hello Everyone, I mentioned in my Losing Belly Fat post that aerobic exercise will help, and if you want to increase your fitness quickly ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    82 of 100 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.