Skip to content
Includes Expert Content
exercise after baby
minngirl88 posted:
I want to start a good workout program for myself. I just had my baby girl ten weeks ago and feel pretty bad about my body and want to find a workout that is intense and gets me in shape quick does anyone have any suggestions? would love to hear it... thanks

COACHLLB responded:
hi

BEACHBODY HAS A LOT OF GOOD ONES TURBO JAM, TURBO FIRE, CHALENE EXTREME P90 P90X, BODY GOSPEL, IF YOU GO TO MY WEBSITE http://www.beachbodycoach.com/coachLLB
if you want to talk about one please let me know i will be more than happy to help you, don't forget there is a nutrient called shakelogy, if you want me to send you free sample i will do so.

Rich Weil, MEd, CDE responded:
Check www.collagevideo.com Give them a call if you're not sure. They're great on the phone and can make a recommendation. Take care, Rich

Featuring Experts

Rich is an exercise physiologist and certified diabetes educator. He is director of the New York Obesity Research Center Weight Loss Program at St. Lu...More

Helpful Tips

Interval TrainingExpert
Hello Everyone, I mentioned in my Losing Belly Fat post that aerobic exercise will help, and if you want to increase your fitness quickly ... More
Was this Helpful?
45 of 59 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.