Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
We Want to Hear from YOU!
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
The WebMD Community Team would like to invite you to become part of a focus group which will help guide us as we add new and exciting functionality to our boards. While we have some ideas, we know that this is YOUR community, and we want to know what you'd like to see and what you feel would be most useful to you. The first five members to respond from each board will be added to these first focus groups, but if you are interested, we will be forming more going forward.

Community Focus Groups will take part in conference calls with our community management staff, take surveys, and send in feedback about current board functionality and proposed new features. You will be some of the first in the community to know what's coming.

On the early evening of Wednesday, October 6th, we are going to be having a conference call with members from this community to discuss ideas — both yours and feedback on ours — for how best to improve the functionality of our WebMD communities to make it a better experience for all.

We want to assure you that joining this group doesn't mean you have to take part in every call or activity. We will send emails when there are conference calls or other events in which we invite you to participate, but you are always welcome to decline. We understand that you all are busy so we will do all we can to ensure this doesn't take up too much time.

Let your voices be heard!

If you are interested, please write as soon as possible to communitymanagement@webmd.net with the subject line
Focus Group — Fitness & Exercise
and express your interest. We have a limited amount space so it will be first come, first served. Once you have written, we will respond back in plenty of time before the October 6th call with the details of how to call in (it is a toll-free call) and exactly when.

Yours in Health,
WebMD Community Management

An_198506 responded:
I am interested in this group. Am I too late to join?

Andie_WebMD_Staff replied to An_198506's response:
Hi Anon,

I'm not sure if the focus groups have been closed. There may still be a chance to join.

If you are still interested, please write as soon as possible to communitymanagement@webmd.net with the subject line:
Focus Group — Fitness & Exercise

larrytenn replied to Andie_WebMD_Staff's response:
hi I have a lot of medical problems with my hands and spine that limits me to what i can do do you known any exercise that i can do i can not run because of my spine injury and i can not lift wights because of my hands if you can help it would mean the world to me. thank you

Andie_WebMD_Staff replied to larrytenn's response:
Hi Larry,

I can see how the title of this post would lead you to think this would be the best place to post your question. But, for the best response, please post your question as a new discussion.

You can start your own discussion by scrolling to the top of the page and hovering over the orange "Post Now" button. This will open a drop down menu where you should choose "Discussion".

Thanks for joining the community and hope to hear back from you soon. :)

Featuring Experts

Rich is an exercise physiologist and certified diabetes educator. He is director of the New York Obesity Research Center Weight Loss Program at St. Lu...More

Helpful Tips

Change your workout
A lack of motivation may mean that your workout is too tedious. For example, if your doing lots of mind-numbing slow cardio, you could ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 13 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.