Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Includes Expert Content
    What strength training exercises can I do for a bulging disc in C2, C4, and C5?
    TrainwithCarole posted:
    What strength training exercises can I do for a bulging disc in C2, C4, and C5?
    justmejust responded:
    My best suggestion is to ask your doctor to refer you to physical therapist.
    Rich Weil, MEd, CDE responded:
    Hi Carole,

    You should ask your doctor for a referral to physical therapy. A physical therapist is trained to treat a bulging disc and prescribe safe exercises for it. In the meantime you can check out the Sports Medicine Community at

    Helpful Tips

    Interval TrainingExpert
    Hello Everyone, I mentioned in my Losing Belly Fat post that aerobic exercise will help, and if you want to increase your fitness quickly ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    81 of 99 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.