Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Includes Expert Content
get curves
Uzaer posted:
hi
im 23 years old and 43.4 kg
ive a lean body with no prominent curves.
how can i gain weight and curves in 2 to 4 weeks??

rohvannyn responded:
Sounds like it might be easier to learn to love your body as it is, in two to four weeks anyway. Weight training can help you gain some curves, like a better but or slightly larger chest. It's not a quick fix and fitnesswise, two to four weeks is quick. Purposely eating high calorie foods to gain weight is likely to put it in places you REALLY don't want it. Congratulations on having a healthy weight though, and keeping fit will only help you be better looking.

Rich Weil, MEd, CDE responded:
Hi Uzaer,

I don't know of anything that you could do to significantly change or shape your physique in 2 to 4 weeks. You could gain a couple of pounds in a few weeks, but you would want to be careful not to consume so many extra calories that the weight gain is from fat. You can post your diet-related questions to the Diet Community to learn more about how to gain weight.
http://exchanges.webmd.com/diet-exchange

As for exercise, if you post back with what exercises you do, I can make some recommendations or suggest some changes to help.

Take care, Rich

Featuring Experts

Rich is an exercise physiologist and certified diabetes educator. He is director of the New York Obesity Research Center Weight Loss Program at St. Lu...More

Helpful Tips

Interval TrainingExpert
Hello Everyone, I mentioned in my Losing Belly Fat post that aerobic exercise will help, and if you want to increase your fitness quickly ... More
Was this Helpful?
37 of 51 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.