Skip to content
Includes Expert Content
can't suppinate fore arm and wrist but want to excercise at gym and work on biceps
An_247207 posted:
am unable to suppinate my fore arm and wrist due to some post natal injuries...not sure if its partial erbs paralysis but one half of my body has structurally become limp and right biceps have hypertrophised i guess but i want to equallize that by adding more muscle to the right half but am not able too because my right upper limbin what excercises to target the condition.....or is it impossible to look normal now...!?
Rich Weil, MEd, CDE responded:
I don't know how much improvement you can make without seeing you in person, so I recommend that you ask your doctor for a referral to a physical therapist. A PT is specially trained and can evaluate, treat, and prescribe the proper exercises. It would be worth it to follow through on this. Go ahead and consult with your doctor about physical therapy. Good luck.

Helpful Tips

Water aerobics
Water aerobics does not put the stress on your knees, ankles and/or back. More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 23 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.