Skip to content
Sinus issues (Sneezing many times)burning nostal after running hard...
CSpot09 posted:
Experienced annoying issues after past 2 runs...The runs were fine, although colder weather, but after returning I sneezed many times (100+)...and had a messed up nose...

Congestion on one side of nose, and a burning runny nostral on the other...These issues almost made me feel SICK. Went through a box 1/2 of tissues, and had to breathe through mouth. (annoying, drying, and overall unhealthy thing to do)

Sleep is more difficult b/c of congestion and minor pain...and after 24 hours I still feel as though I am getting over a cold, but have not actually had a "cold" in 4 years..

Idea's....suggestions....similar exp??

Oh...many people say it's "allergies", but I don't agree...do to many differing factors----one being I do not suffer from allegies any other time of the year...and only experince this "issue" after running.

Take the Poll

Best health choices???
  • Eating a balanced diet (vits, omega 3's, fiber)
  • Being active in a variety of sports/interests...raising H.R.
  • Sleeping well and getting stage 4 sleep (DEEP)
  • Being around positive people
  • Mediation and "being content"
vote
View Poll Results

JillForest responded:
I just had a sinus infection last week, I started using Cold-eeze -- which is a medicine in cough drop form that is guaranteed to shorten your cold. It actually worked really well, I was impressed. Hope you feel better soon!

Featuring Experts

Rich is an exercise physiologist and certified diabetes educator. He is director of the New York Obesity Research Center Weight Loss Program at St. Lu...More

Helpful Tips

Shin Splint
In my experiance If you are recieving shin splint, it is caused from running hill toe, rather that flat footed. I went from not runnning to ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.