Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Thanksgiving
Rich Weil, MEd, CDE posted:
Happy Thanksgiving to all the Fitness and Exercise Community Members! I hope fitness has a role in your Thanksgiving plans. Besides my usual exercise routine (which keeps me focused and gives me the time to remind myself not to eat so much that I get that food hangover! -- taste everything that I like, but I don't have to keep on going), I also like to announce after dinner that I'm going for a walk and I ask if anyone would like to join me. It never seems to occur to people to do it; it helps clear the head and wake you up. Of course the kids always join me, and sometimes the adults do too. It's fun, and it feels good.

Have a healthy Thanksgiving everyone! Rich

Featuring Experts

Rich is an exercise physiologist and certified diabetes educator. He is director of the New York Obesity Research Center Weight Loss Program at St. Lu...More

Helpful Tips

Ab ExercisesExpert
As mentioned in the Losing Belly Fat post, you cannot spot reduce, but you can tighten muscles under excess fat. As a result you could ... More
Was this Helpful?
42 of 56 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.