Skip to content
WebMD Food & Fitness Planner Update
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
The WebMD Food & Fitness Planner will be down for routine maintenance this evening - November 29th - from 6PM to 12AM EST. Here are two other tools you may be interested in during this time:

• Food-o-Meter - Find nutritional facts for over 30,000 foods and beverages.
  • Fit-o-Meter - Discover calories burned for thousands of popular activities, exercises, & sports.

tawnygpg responded:
have already sent a complaint, but are you aware that the food planner is having major malfunctions since it's been changed? my food won't stay in the log and still shows up in my calorie totals. and now i can't view the summary of the food i've logged. i'm very frustrated and it seems like you guys don't even know it's going on.

brunosbud replied to tawnygpg's response:
They know what's going on. It's a very heavy duty & complex site. Please be patient. I'm confident that it will be debugged, shortly, since many people, like yourself, are relying on it, greatly.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to tawnygpg's response:
I've passed along your comments and will update you with progress!

Thank you so much - the specific details will help identify and correct the problems -

Stay tuned!

Haylen

larrydee replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
My food log is recording but the summary section is not working at all. My e-mail is larrydayton@bellsouth.net and the summary section was working until yesterday. Thanks

atti_editor replied to larrydee's response:
Hello larrydee,

Thank you for letting WebMD know about the technical issues you have experienced with the Food and Fitness Planner. I sent your feedback to the engineering team to review and correct.

Yours in health,
Atti

Featuring Experts

Rich is an exercise physiologist and certified diabetes educator. He is director of the New York Obesity Research Center Weight Loss Program at St. Lu...More

Helpful Tips

Ab ExercisesExpert
As mentioned in the Losing Belly Fat post, you cannot spot reduce, but you can tighten muscles under excess fat. As a result you could ... More
Was this Helpful?
42 of 56 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.