Skip to content
Includes Expert Content
Progress in my fitness journey
Ganesh posted:
I'm so pleased to share with the group that since I started on my fitness journey on November 14, in just over a month, I dropped my BP reading to a healthy 120/80, my sugar is sub 100 and dropped at least 6 lbs off my weight. I've still got ways to go, but am very pleased at the progress made thus far. Thanks for all the inspiration I draw from this website. My best wishes to everyone for a fit, healthy life.

Ganesh

Rich Weil, MEd, CDE responded:
Hi Ganesh,

Such good news. It's amazing how such a small dose of exercise and relatively small amount of weight loss can make such a big difference in health. Good for you. I wish you well for the New Year. And please do keep us posted! Rich

Featuring Experts

Rich is an exercise physiologist and certified diabetes educator. He is director of the New York Obesity Research Center Weight Loss Program at St. Lu...More

Helpful Tips

Interval TrainingExpert
Hello Everyone, I mentioned in my Losing Belly Fat post that aerobic exercise will help, and if you want to increase your fitness quickly ... More
Was this Helpful?
45 of 59 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.