Skip to content
Anyone here doing clean eating or hear of it?
BabyParks posted:
I was just curious to see if anyone has heard of or tried this yet? I started 4 months ago and am feeling so much better. It's made so much difference. I am not 100% clean eater but man it makes a difference and is so much easier than I ever thought. I enjoy eating the healthy foods that are good for me and I don't have to just eat boxed meals all the time, or rice cakes and lettuce either It's good, real food and I am down 24 pounds and have energy again so who can complain about that. I struggle but am able to get right back on track with this awesome plan and love it. Take care everyone and happy New year!

Featuring Experts

Rich is an exercise physiologist and certified diabetes educator. He is director of the New York Obesity Research Center Weight Loss Program at St. Lu...More

Helpful Tips

Full Range
Something to remember is to not use too much weight that doesn't allow the full range of motion. If you can't completely extend your arm ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.