Skip to content
Includes Expert Content
exercise for small breasts?
An_250040 posted:
can you tell me are exercises which can make breasts smaller?i really be thankful for the reply.

Rich Weil, MEd, CDE responded:
Hi An,

Breast tissue is mostly fat and will respond to any aerobic exercise (no one exercise is best), however, all women respond differently as to how much they will lose in their breasts. And it also matters how much weight is lost. Breasts are typically not the first part of the body that loses fat when you lose weight, and so you have to lose enough weight to translate it to your breasts. If you post back with some basic information like your exercise plan, age, height and weight, I might be bale to help a little more.

Take care, Rich

Featuring Experts

Rich is an exercise physiologist and certified diabetes educator. He is director of the New York Obesity Research Center Weight Loss Program at St. Lu...More

Helpful Tips

Losing Weight Ladies
Hi there! Just a quick tip for all the ladies trying to lose weight out there. Cardio is great, but if you do only cardio (running, ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.