Skip to content
Losing Fat
AshtenB posted:
I need help! I am 20, 130lb, and 5'2. I have been trying to lose 10lbs for a while now, but I can not get anywhere...I have been eating healthfully. To lose weight I need to eat between 1200 and 1500 calories a day, which I have been doing. I have not been snacking between meals...when I do it's fruit, dry cheerios, or a handful of almonds. I only have whole wheat options, I don't eat a lot of fatty foods ever. I exercise 3-5 times a week with my friend. I do Pilates, Insanity, ab exercises, and some weight training. I have not lost a lb, nor have I dropped a pant size...I don't know what I should or should not be doing?

Featuring Experts

Rich is an exercise physiologist and certified diabetes educator. He is director of the New York Obesity Research Center Weight Loss Program at St. Lu...More

Helpful Tips

Interval TrainingExpert
Hello Everyone, I mentioned in my Losing Belly Fat post that aerobic exercise will help, and if you want to increase your fitness quickly ... More
Was this Helpful?
50 of 64 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.