Skip to content
My Fitness Pal
Rintas posted:
I dont know if you have heard about the application My Fitness pal on smart phones. It works pretty well with the management of calories. I had great result and im still doing it. Depending on your weight loss goal the program decides how much calorie you can eat in a day and you just continue to eat the same healthy meals but in smaller portions. It worked pretty well for me. I am not starving at any time. There is no special foods to eat. Same menu like before. But if you are smart enough you can fill yuor plate with healthy low calorie foods and create the deficit to lose weight faster. Remember never go less than the required calorie as well as this startvation mode withh make you gain weight in the long run,.

Good luck.

Helpful Tips

Interval TrainingExpert
Hello Everyone, I mentioned in my Losing Belly Fat post that aerobic exercise will help, and if you want to increase your fitness quickly ... More
Was this Helpful?
45 of 59 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.