Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
My Fiance has had a swollen calf for quite some time..
DMan4218 posted:
Hi first time on this site. Started doing some research because my fiance has tried looking into this through 2 different primary cares and no one call tell her what it is. She's been told to try elevating the leg and massage the calf but that doesn't really do anything. It has stayed enlarged as well, hasn't really gone down at all. I saw some posts where people had this issue at different times during the day or during long periods of time but has gone down. Her's has been enlarged for atleast a year. I'm concerned for her and I don't know where to turn. This also may be a completely seperate issue but I found it strange since it's on the same side of her body but every so often she has this tight pain right on the inside of her arm , opposite of the elbow at the joint. She massages it and it helps a little but is still there. That goes away though so it probably isn't related but I wanted to mention it as well. If there's any experts on this same exact issue please help. Thank you

Featuring Experts

Rich is an exercise physiologist and certified diabetes educator. He is director of the New York Obesity Research Center Weight Loss Program at St. Lu...More

Helpful Tips

Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.