Skip to content
Excercise
An_253160 posted:
I do not know how to get started with a trainer or how to trust a trainer in working out. any suggestions. on how to trust a trainer.
I love to walk, but I would like to do something extra.
I do not know how to get started. help !!!!

Take the Poll

How do I know what exercise to do ?
When I am completely out of shape
I love walking, but donot know what kind of classes I need to do since I have never work out with a class as pilates or aerobic
  • Deion1974
  • Deion1974
vote
View Poll Results

Alden007 responded:
According to me you should take a lot of care about your diet and exercise. I think that it is most important thing to stay healthy and also good to spend an healthy life.

Alden007 replied to Alden007's response:
[quote>According to me you should take a lot of care about your diet and exercise. I think that it is most important thing to stay healthy and also good to spend an healthy life.[/quote>

botox gold coast

Featuring Experts

Rich is an exercise physiologist and certified diabetes educator. He is director of the New York Obesity Research Center Weight Loss Program at St. Lu...More

Helpful Tips

Interval TrainingExpert
Hello Everyone, I mentioned in my Losing Belly Fat post that aerobic exercise will help, and if you want to increase your fitness quickly ... More
Was this Helpful?
49 of 63 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.