Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
healthy diet and exercise
An_254601 posted:
PLEASE DO SUGGEST FOR ME SOME HEALTHY INDIAN DIETS AND SOME EXERCISES.I DOES DANCING FOR 30 MINS IN THE MORNING FOLLOWED BY A WARM WATER + LIME CONCENTRATE.I WANT MY BELLY TO GET REDUCED.I WEIGH 48 KG AND MY HEIGHT IS 5'0

THE LIME CONCENTRATE HAS LEMON ESSENCE OIL IN IT..IS IT GUD?

jadenmiller responded:
Cardio and swimming are perfect for you to get maximum results.Try to eat healthy, filling snack, such as an apple and some other fruits. Smart snacking will assist you to lose weight.
Avoid Meal skipping.
http://sdpharmaceuticals.com/GreenTeaEGCG.html

gomezeureka responded:
Nutrition or diet is the number one factor you should take into consideration when losing weight. Food makes you fat, so food alone is also the main solution in losing those extra pounds. It has been scientifically proven that fat loss is ninety nine percent nutrition based. With that I am talking about eating more of those protein rich foods and cut down all access to carbohydrates as much as possible. I am also into those supplements from Amazon (ASIN B00CMHTYWY) and it is such an effective product. But whatever supplements you are into , remember that you will not be needing this all the time. You are just going to take this during your weight loss journey since it helps in speeding up the process of losing weight. Once you've reached your weight goal, then you will no longer needing this pills but you should focus on the diet that made you reached that far for you to maintain your current weight. I hope I did help you in any way possible. Good luck!

servicebug replied to gomezeureka's response:
Eating right is ideal but when you just can't, sometimes a diet pill that works can help with nutrition and cardio. The one I'm using now is recommended by Dr. Oz and Rachael Ray. You can find it at http://howtomanageweight.com

Featuring Experts

Rich is an exercise physiologist and certified diabetes educator. He is director of the New York Obesity Research Center Weight Loss Program at St. Lu...More

Helpful Tips

Change your workout
A lack of motivation may mean that your workout is too tedious. For example, if your doing lots of mind-numbing slow cardio, you could ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 13 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.