Skip to content
Bulking Routine?
jmiles55 posted:
What have people found as the best workout to put on muscle mass?

kellycpalmer responded:
Water makes a huge difference! I've been dyhydrated for most life .... slow, always tired, my face had small tiny lumps under the skin .. I forced myself to drink water (I was never a big fan) and I also added a dash of lemon / lime or added my favorite fruit to a pitcher of water and kept in my fridge for the week!
Also bring a water bottle wherever you go is super important. I was so sidetracked before and forgot to hydrate myself. Since I started drinking more water than I'm more energy, my skin is clear and I completely missed the "swelling" in the face of water retention.
clik here

coachcindyb responded:
The best workout that I have found and both my husband and I have had amazing results with is Body Beast. It's an at home series of DVD's, using Single Sets, Super Sets, GiantSets, Progression Sets, Drop Sets, Tempo Sets, and more, with added resistance, it is designed to exhaust the muscles, activate more muscle fibers. therefore helping you gain mass!

Let me know if I can answer any questions about it.

Featuring Experts

Rich is an exercise physiologist and certified diabetes educator. He is director of the New York Obesity Research Center Weight Loss Program at St. Lu...More

Helpful Tips

Find a coach
Can you find a friend to encourage you? Or better yet a personal trainer that can help you identify a routine that fits your schedule and ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.