Skip to content
Underarm flab help please!!!
kbpsjmom posted:
I recently started my journey in losing over 100 lbs and am interested in learning what exercises BEST tighten upper underarm flab. I have about 5 inches of loose skin that hangs and shy of surgery, I want to tighten as much as possible and turn into muscle as much as I can. I am a 38 year old female with denenerative joint disease and back issues but am at the point where excuses can no longer rule my life. I need to tighten as I lose weight. Any ideas? Thank you.

geni55 responded:
My health coach gave me this link to an exercise site
http://www.acefitness.org/acefit/exercise-library-main/
it has a lot of ideas that are helpful.
Good luck in your journey. I lost down to a normal weight and after losing my self-esteem, gained it all back.
I am struggling with many health issues now and am fighting to lose again.
Please do everything you can to get healthy and stay healthy while you are young enough to keep going on your path

jadenmiller replied to geni55's response:
You could try some special exercises like straighten the back or pull out the chest by using your arms in a swing back and forth at the level of your chest. The other is using your arms too, this time grasp one set of fingers with the other and go up and over from one side the the other. It might help to get rid of excess fat on the hips too.
http://alwaysactiveathletics.com/8-steps-losing-5-10-pounds-month/

• [br>

oldcountrygirl replied to jadenmiller's response:
I did a Google search on underarm flab exercises and found an excellent video produced April 23, 2014 from SteadyHealth that shows exercises to try.

violingirl26 replied to geni55's response:
Thanks for the website! It looks very helpful!! Good luck on your continuing journey to better health!

Featuring Experts

Rich is an exercise physiologist and certified diabetes educator. He is director of the New York Obesity Research Center Weight Loss Program at St. Lu...More

Helpful Tips

Ab ExercisesExpert
As mentioned in the Losing Belly Fat post, you cannot spot reduce, but you can tighten muscles under excess fat. As a result you could ... More
Was this Helpful?
44 of 58 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.