Skip to content
The other F word
Mainemommy posted:
Well Where in Tessa is better my sister has gone back to the pedi about her crying. He did not recommend a trip to an allergist she's 7 weeks and apprently it doesn't occur to my Phi Beta Kappa sister to request one. Hydrosalate formula is very expensive what if the babe is allergic to corn? Does anyone have ANY experience w formula? How many cans do you use a month?

mrswhitecastle responded:
Is Tessa doing better?

My pedi thought he could handle our allergy issue. I did just say, finally, that I wanted to see an allergist. I'm so glad I did!

Both of my girls were on formula. I'm not sure what Hydrosalate formula is. I know that we had to buy super expensive formula for Elizabeth for 3-4 months. We had to buy Nutramigen. I calculated we were spending about $13 per DAY for formula. It gets expensive!
Emily (5 - allergic to tree nuts) Elizabeth (3)

Helpful Tips

Dairy-free, Egg-free sugar cookies
From "The Joy of Vegan Baking" by Colleen Patrick-Goudreau 1-3/4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour 1/2 tsp baking powder 1/2 cup ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.