Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Finally Weaned!
heather7257 posted:
So I finally got Clara weaned, which means.....I CAN EAT MILK AND EGGS AGAIN! The last few days I have been gorging on ice cream, and cheese, and all the good things that I haven't had for so long. I fully expect to gain 10lbs in the process of adding this back into my diet but it is going to be so worth it!

seeit2 responded:
Yay mommy! I had to go off of a ton of stuff when I BFd DS - when I finally weaned him I put on 15 pounds of cheese and pasta lol. Good for you for taking such good care of your girl - now go take some time to spoil yourself!
Deb (40) DD (4) Funny, spirited, curious, has a severe milk allergy, DS (1) fearless and bottomless, peanut allergy

MrsWhiteCastle responded:
Congrats!

Perfect timing, too, with "ice cream weather" quickly approaching!
Emily (6 - allergic to tree nuts) Elizabeth (4)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Deb. I have two young children, one with severe milk allergy, the other with peanut allergy. My DH is gluten-free. Want to come over for di...More

Helpful Tips

Egg substitue for baking
You can substitute ground flax meal for egg in any recipe. Just mix one Tablespoon flax with three Tablespoons water for each egg in the ... More
Was this Helpful?
28 of 68 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.