Skip to content
MrsW re: admin
seeit2 posted:
Did you get my invite to be an admin? It would have been back when we posted about it.

Deb
Deb (40) DD (4) Funny, spirited, curious, has a severe milk allergy,  DS (1) fearless and bottomless, peanut allergy

mrswhitecastle responded:
No.
Emily (6 - allergic to tree nuts) Elizabeth (4)

seeit2 replied to mrswhitecastle's response:
aright, I'm in touch with the admins to find out why. I thought they'd just send and email but maybe not.
Deb (40) DD (4) Funny, spirited, curious, has a severe milk allergy, DS (1) fearless and bottomless, peanut allergy

mrswhitecastle replied to seeit2's response:
I just got an invitation when I opened up the board today.

Hopefully I can be of some help.
Emily (6 - allergic to tree nuts) Elizabeth (4)

seeit2 replied to mrswhitecastle's response:
Hey cool! Apparently it was some sort of bug they were not aware of...better late than never, right?
Deb (40) DD (4) Funny, spirited, curious, has a severe milk allergy, DS (1) fearless and bottomless, peanut allergy

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Deb. I have two young children, one with severe milk allergy, the other with peanut allergy. My DH is gluten-free. Want to come over for di...More

Helpful Tips

Chewy Flourless chocolate cookies Gluten Free
from a supplement in my local paper these cookies are gluten-free 1 3/4 Cups powdered sugar 1/2 cup Dutch processed Cocoa 2 t cornstarch ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 37 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.