Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hives....
crunk05177 posted:
For the past few months....well possibly like that past year....I have been experiencing weird sensations on the bottoms of my feet and the palms of my hands. They started on my feet and I thought it was muscle issues from the orthodics I started wearing, until it moved to my hands. I get these weird, swollen, painful lumps in these places and it almost feels like my muscles itch. I went to the doctor yesterday for what turned out to be strep throat and I had the issue going on on my hand so while I was there, I asked the doc. She said it looked like hives and that something I either ate or touched was causing them. She said hives like the soles of feet and palms of hands. Anyone heard of this? I have no clue what I can be allergic to. I guess next allergist appointment with DS, I will make one for myself as well. Ugh.....

seeit2 responded:
Huh, I have not heard that about the soles and palms. It does sound like a good question for the doc next time around. Let us know what they say! And sorry to hear about the strep -hope you are feeling better now!
Deb (40) DD (4) Funny, spirited, curious, has a severe milk allergy, DS (1) fearless and bottomless, peanut allergy

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Kate. I have celiac disease (not an allergy) and DH is allergic to tree nuts, peanuts, coconuts, fish and cucumbers and melons, along with ...More

Helpful Tips

Chewy Flourless chocolate cookies Gluten Free
from a supplement in my local paper these cookies are gluten-free 1 3/4 Cups powdered sugar 1/2 cup Dutch processed Cocoa 2 t cornstarch ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 37 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.